How to Check Status of your Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card status can be checked by visiting the official website of UIDAI – https://resident.uidai.net.in
- Before checking your status you must have the acknowledgement slip given to you at the time of enrollment for Aadhar Card
- This acknowledgement slip will contain the 14 digit enrollment ID, along with the date and time of enrollment.
- You have to enter all these details to check your Aadhaar Card status.
- After opening the site click the – “Check Aadhaar Card status” button
- Now you need to Fill in your 14 digit Enrollment ID and the date in dd/mm/yyyy; and time in hh:mm:ss format.
- Next enter the security code displayed below and submit by clicking on the “check Status” button.
- Your status will be given to you whether your Aadhaar is generated or under process.
- If your Aadhaar Card is made and is under delivery channel, you can download your E Aadhar Card from the same site.
- E Aadhar Card is equally valid as the Aadhar Card which you will receive via postal mail.
You can also check status by sending SMS from your mobile
- Type massage from your mobile UID STATUS<14 digit Enrollment number>.
- Or type UID STATUS<28 digit Enrollment ID>.
- And send it to 51969.
- If your aadhar Card is generated you can get soft copy of your E-aadhar on Email.
- By sending message from your mobile Type UID EAADHAAR<12 digit aadhar number><Email ID><pincode>.
- and send it to 51969.